- (Sept 2013) "Limits on violations of Lorentz Symmetry from Gravity
Probe B," accepted for publication in Physical Review D (Co-author with J. Overduin and R.
- (July 2013) "Constraints on violations of Lorentz Symmetry from Gravity Probe B,"
presented at the Sixth Meeting on CPT and Lorentz Symmetry (Co-author with J. Overduin and R.
- (June 2013) Invited talk at the Sixth Meeting on CPT and Lorentz Symmetry (
at Indiana University: "Local Lorentz-symmetry Breaking and Gravity"
- (April 2013) Awarded $12,500 ERAU Internal Grant for 2013-2014
- (February 2013) Submitted ERAU Internal Grant Proposal,
"Testing the fundamental principles of Relativity"
- (November 2012) Submitted NSF proposal,
"RUI Proposal to Test Fundamental Principles of General
- (October 2012) IUCSS Workshop at Swarthmore College: Testing Lorentz invariance with Photons
Q. Bailey presents, "Parallels between the
photon and gravity sectors of the SME."
- (April 2012) New addition to the family
- (November 2011) Submitted NSF proposal,
"RUI Proposal to Investigate Tests of Fundamental Principles of General
- (October 2011) "Light-bending tests of Lorentz invariance"
by R. Tso and Q.G. Bailey accepted for publication in Physical Review D
- (August 2011) New paper with student Rhondale Tso on light-bending tests
submitted for publication
- (August 2011)
workshop at the
Q. Bailey leads discussion session on gravitational effects
of Lorentz violation
- (Summer 2011) Undergraduate and McNair Scholar Rhondale Tso
spends 10 weeks at Indiana University for a Research Experience for
Undergraduates (REU) internship working on theoretical physics with
and N. Russell.
- (April 2011) Dr. Bailey and student Rhondale Tso travel to APS
April meeting 2011 in Anaheim, CA to present back to back